Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy week for a vacation

I found myself planning business trips and tasks during my upcoming vacation which was planned months ago. I feel grateful to have business tasks to plan and realize it'll help me divert from the mindless eating, smoking and slouching these vacations usually permit.

Didn't have enough time today to get everything done and got a busy week ahead. Went through the first client review on the development phase on my first CSS site. Contracting out my friend Jay for additional CSS work even though I realize I have broken ground on my learning and application of CSS. Realize I am behind from other developers and designers but it feels really good to have a tableless website now - and one I will be proud to display.

Realize I have 6 clients I have contacted in the last few days. Every once in a while I write this not to boast but to realize I am already living my dream and not far off or fooling myself on this. I am so thankful for some of my clients' positive feedback and the confidence and motivation I get from that feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment