Saturday, July 23, 2011

Morning work blog

So last night my wife turned in a little early and I got a head start on working on the Bike Bug store in ZenCart. Not knowing PHP, I did manage to find my way around the template a little bit and make some changes for testing purposes.

Someone else approached me about a Joomla website. From the development side it seemed like a big handle from what I heard, but I will see what happens. I need to continue to expand my knowledge base on many things.

At work, we continue to make our transition to Streamline. More kinks are being worked out along the way.

Goal wise, I look to get this BikeBug store up with the custom template and practicing an order or two. Hopefully will tie that up by this weekend. Plus I got some invoicing to do.

Personally, I hope the remaining issues form my recently removed wisdom tooth go away by Monday so I can get back to normal! Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment